Confluence

Confluence
www.commonground.org.uk

Wednesday 8 August 2007

On The Road.

Clifden, Co.Galway, Direction : Sligo.

River with the french kids once more before kicking out of Letterfrack, also 800m across the bay for me.

Inishbofin - isle of the white cows - is an island.

Shell beach and rock pooling in the rain, followed by christening my wetsuit, about 13 degrees a mad woman swam a long way and gloria got a little scared and clambered on the rocks.

A caribbean looking beach with a cross-current and a rip-tide but a beautiful little pool behind rocks to climb on and another 400 m me, Gloria made friends with a canadian named colin and we built a fort and played long-jump in the sand. (we can jump about two metres I reckon).

Seriously low on disposable internet funds so by way of a goodbye:

Gloria is afraid of swimming in the sea.
Jordan is afraid of sheep.

Gloria wins.

(and I have come to understand much about Kerouac's prose-style...)

Jordan.

xXx

No comments: